Guidelines for Group Visits
Due to the fragility of the works on view and the small exhibition space, Craig F. Starr Gallery has asked that following precautions be taken by groups visiting the gallery:
- Groups must arrive at their scheduled appointment time. Please do not wait for your group to arrive in the vestibule, on the building steps, or in the gallery. Groups should meet at an alternate location in advance of coming to the gallery.
- Groups may be no larger than ten people (including the group leader). Larger groups may be split into groups of ten as long as the rest of the group does not wait inside the gallery, in the vestibule, or on the building steps.
- Backpacks and large bags are discouraged but may be allowed if they are held by one’s side.
- Beverages, food, strollers and pets are not allowed in the gallery.
- Cell phones should be turned off or on vibrate.
- Umbrellas must be kept in the rack in the vestibule.
- Photography is not allowed. Images of select works in the exhibition are available on the gallery’s website and fully-illustrated catalogues are available for sale.
- In fairness to other visitors, please limit the duration of your stay to 15 minutes.
Thank you for your cooperation